CFE Leadership Resources
Leading Well and Working Together:
- Pocket Guide for Leadership Skills: A step-by-step, research- and literature-based guide to six basic task leadership processes and four core relationship processes.
- Leading People through Change: A useful, brief review of the literature on how leaders can guide people and organizations through times of significant change.
- Managing Challenging Interactions: Information and activities on ways to communicate in difficult workplace conversations and situations.
- Tips on Managing a Meeting or Leading a Committee: Ideas and principles to guide faculty members in one of the fundamental leadership tasks in academia – running meetings or committees.
- Good to Great at Carolina: A collection of video interviews with faculty leaders whose accomplishments over several decades represent the highest level of positive impact on Carolina’s academic mission.