- This event has passed.
Developing a Habit of Writing: Theory and Practice
June 29, 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
We’ve all heard that a key to successful writing is to develop a habit of it: to engage in writing as a routine that is practiced regularly. In this workshop, we’ll consider development of a writing habit from theoretical and practical perspectives. Topics will include:
- Why Develop a Habit of Writing?
- Writing Habits of Contemporary and Historical Writers
- Developing a Habit of Writing: What Can Psychology and Neurobiology Tell Us?
- Developing a Habit of Writing: Barriers and Strategies for Overcoming Them
- Creating Your Individualized Plan for Developing a Habit of Writing