- This event has passed.
Intro to Teaching in Sakai
January 6, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Thinking of teaching in Sakai for the first time or need a refresher? Join us at the Intro to Teaching in Sakai crash course at Wilson Library, Room 304!
This workshop is intended to help you with:
- Becoming familiar with Sakai
- Creating your course site
- Uploading and organizing documents in Resources
- Communicating with your students via Messages, Announcements, etc.
- Overview of the Gradebook
- Addressing any other questions you may have
NOTE: This workshop is with Thao Nghi Tu at Wilson Library, Room 304. Computer workstations are not available at this location and we ask that you please bring your laptop. If requested in advance, we will have a limited number of laptop loaners on hand, so please let us know when you register if you will need a loaner.
Please verify with your departmental course scheduling officer that you are listed in ConnectCarolina as one of the following:
- Primary Instructor
- Secondary Instructor
- Proxy Instructor
- Dean’s Designate
NOTE: Instructors with the Teaching Assistant role in ConnectCarolina cannot create course sites in Sakai.