- This event has passed.
Summer Writing Group Special Topic: Developing a Habit of Writing
May 14, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
The Summer Writing Group (SWG) presents a Special Topic workshop. We’ve all heard that the key to successful writing is to develop a habit of it. This means engaging with writing through a routine that is practiced regularly. In this workshop, we will consider the development of a writing habit from theoretical and practical perspectives.
Topics will include:
- Why develop a habit of writing?
- Writing habits of contemporary and historical writers
- Developing a habit of writing: What can psychology and neurobiology tell us?
- Developing a habit of writing: barriers and strategies for overcoming them
- Creating your individualized plan for developing a habit of writing
Registrants will receive a Zoom link for this session.Register Here