Individual Mentoring Consultations
The CFE is dedicated to supporting faculty mentoring at every career stage. We offer confidential, one-on-one, consultations in the following areas:
- How do I Determine My Mentoring Needs?
- How should I Approach Potential Mentors?
- How do I go about Developing My Professional Network?
- What is a Good Mentoring Relationship and How Can I Support It?
- How Can I Become a Better Mentor?
- How Do I Assess My Mentoring Competencies?
- How Do I Mentor Individuals From Different Backgrounds?
- How Do I Promote Effective Communication Between Myself and My Mentee?
- How Do I Promote Mentoring in My Department/Unit?
- How Do I Identify and Attract Good Mentors to My Department Mentoring Program?
- How Do I Promote a Mentoring Culture in my Department/Unit?
- How Do I Know if the Mentoring Taking Place in My Department/Unit is Effective?