- This event has passed.
Leadership Advanced Series – Mentoring and Coaching
May 2, 2019, 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM EDT
Are you wanting to develop your faculty and staff through both mentoring and coaching? Do you want to understand the difference between mentoring and coaching, and how to develop your coaching practices?
Mentoring and Coaching Learning Objectives:
- Understand the difference between mentoring and coaching
- Reinforce the foundational skills to effectively coach others by listening and giving feedback
- Learn to use a four-step coaching model and process
- Apply the art and science of asking questions when coaching
- Gain insight to your coaching style, skills, and development areas