- This event has passed.
Teaching with Technology at Carolina
August 14, 2019, 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
UNC-CH offers many tools and resources to help faculty teach well with technology. Drop in any time this morning to learn about ways to save time, promote active learning, support individual or group work, offer feedback and assess student learning, and foster student success. Tools include Sakai, Poll Everywhere, Library resources, Zoom, VoiceThread, Warpwire, Office 365 and more. Meet staff from the CFE, ITS-Teaching & Learning, University Libraries, and the Carolina Office for Online Learning (COOL) to get started successfully.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify campus-supported technologies to enhance teaching and learning in their courses
- Discover ways to save time preparing to teach
- Choose appropriate tools for course design, individual or collaborative group work, communication and feedback, grading and assessment
- Use Sakai, multimedia, Library, polling/assessment, and online tools to foster student success
- Meet campus resource staff available to provice support.